Tuesday, April 27, 2021

TTM Success - Mike Papi

I was happy to get a couple Bowman cards out of my box and into my album with this TTM success from Mike Papi.  I have a ton of 2014 Bowman, and I really enjoy the design.  These were some of the first cards that I got signed IP, and they have a special place for me.
This 2015 Bowman Draft Dividends turned out nicely, also.  These kinds of cards just kind of stick in my card box, and I am glad that I can move a few, now that most of the guys in the set have either moved to the majors, or ae no longer playing.

Papi (b. 1992) was a first round (38th overall) draft pick by the Indians out of the University of Virginia.  He played in the Indians system from 2014 to 2019 and reached AAA.  He had 401 hits, 41 home runs and a .235 batting average.

I mailed to Papi on November 18 and got the cards back on January 22, for a 34-day TAT.

No comments: