Sunday, April 25, 2021

TTM Success - Adam Carr

These Adam Carr cards had been pulled because one of my friends told me to pull cards and I had thought Carr's was among the list he sent me.  I was wrong, and the cards got shoved back in my box.  I hate pulling cards out, just to have to put them back, so I was glad when I was able to find an address to send TTM to for him.  I was even happier when the cards came back signed.
The cards are a 2007 Bowman and 2007 Bowman Chrome.  Both came out well, and now have been put into my album.

Carr (b. 1984) was an 18th round pick by the Nationals in the 2006 June Amateur Draft out of Oklahoma State University.  He pitched in the Nationals system from 2006 to 2013, reaching AAA.  He had a record of 22-21 with 297 strike outs and a 4.36 ERA.

I mailed to Carr on January 11 and got the cards back on January 22, for an 11-day TAT.

No comments: