Sunday, April 18, 2021

TTM Success - Daniel Cabrera

He's not the former Orioles pitcher that baffled hitters (sometimes) and pitching coaches (most times).  This Daniel Cabrera is the Tigers prospect that signs TTM.  I got three cards back signed and personalized.  I was happy to add a 2020 Bowman Chrome to my album, as there aren't many in my album due to not being able to graph last year.
I also got these two 2019 Stars & Stripes signed.  Cabrera's signature needs some work, but most kids these days have no idea what cursive is anyway, so I guess we will take what we can get.

Cabrera (b. 1998) was a 2nd round pick by the Tigers in the 2020 June Amateur Draft out of Louisiana State University.  He has yet to play pro ball, but that is probably coming within the month.

I mailed to Cabrera on January 4 and got the cards back on January 16, for a 12-day TAT.

No comments: