Saturday, June 27, 2020

TTM Success - Karim Garcia

I had seen Karim Garcia's name pop up in a list of recent successes on SCN, but I couldn't remember the significance of why I had been keeping an eye out for his name.  Then, on a pass through my boxes, I saw this card and remembered that was why I wanted to try to get Garcia TTM.

This 996 Pinnacle Aficionado Global Reach insert is a really cool card, and I wanted to try to get one in my autograph album.  Garcia signs through PastPros, so once I figured that all out, it was pretty easy to get this card signed.

Garcia (b. 1975) played in the majors from 1995 to 2004 for the Dodgers, Diamondbacks, Tigers, Orioles, Indians, Yankees and Mets.  He had 352 hits, 66 home runs and a .241 batting average.

I mailed to Garcia via PastPros on April 8 and got the card back signed on May 7, for a 29-day TAT.

No comments: