Saturday, June 20, 2020

TTM Success - David Holmberg

I have been working diligently on trying to keep myself busy while there has been no (good) baseball news to speak of.  I have gone through all of my card boxes three or four times, and have a ton of TTM requests out, and even more to write and send.

I came across David Holmberg in my box, and found out that he was signing.  I sent him two cards, and I was surprised to see that he included the above 2012 Topps Heritage Minors with my cards.  That was really awesome of him.
He signed my 2013 Bowman Chrome that I sent, along with a 2014 Topps.

Holmberg (b. 1991) played in the majors from 2013 to 2015 and 2017 for the Diamondbacks, Reds and White Sox.  He had a career record of 5-10 with 66 strike outs and a 5.49 ERA.

I mailed to Holmberg on April 27 and got the cards back on May 7, for a 10-day TAT.

No comments: