Saturday, June 13, 2020

TTM Success - Dane Phillips

I was able to move some cards out of my stash of older Bowman, Heritage Minors and Pro Debut cards with this TTM success from Dane Phillips.

I really like the 2015 Pro Debut (above) look, but didn't open many of those boxes.  Getting on of the few cards I have signed is an added bonus.
The above 2013 Bowman Chrome (left) came out of my boxes, and the 2014 Heritage Minors came out of a huge box of stuff that my friend, Trevor, gave me.  Now, they will all be in my album!

Phillips (b. 1990) was a 2nd round pick by the Padres in the 2012 June Amateur Draft (he had previously been selected by the Mariners in the 49th round of the 2009 June Amateur Draft, but didn't sign).

He played 6 seasons of pro ball between 2012 and 2017; 3 seasons in the minors (Eugene, Lake Elsinore and Fort Wayne) and 3 seasons in independent ball (Evansville).

At the conclusion of his career, he had 442 hits, 46 home runs and a .284 batting average.

I mailed to Phillips on April 10 and got the cards back on May 1, for a 21-day TAT.

No comments: