Monday, May 4, 2020

TTM Success - Joe Randa

Here are some nice cards that I was able to get signed TTM by Joe Randa.  I only have a handful of 1997 Topps, so I was glad to put one in the album.
The Collectors Choice card at the top of this photo is hard to tell, but I think it is a gold signature parallel.  I had it separated and top loaded for a long time, and I feel like that is why.  It is hard to tell, and even harder to tell from the scan.  Randa's 2003 Topps (bottom of photo) turned out really well.
Finally, I got a 1997 Collectors Choice and a 2002 Topps Opening Day, and they'll look cool in my album.

Randa (b. 1969) played in the majors from 1995 to 2006 for the Royals, Pirates, Tigers, Reds and Padres.  He had 1,543 hits, 123 home runs and a .284 batting average. 

I mailed to Randa on January 2 and got the cards back on March 13, for a 71-day TAT.

No comments: