Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Another TTM Success From Juan Gonzalez

I sent to Juan Gonzalez a few times already, but I had compiled several cards that I really wanted to get signed, so I finally sent more to him recently.  The above 2019 Panini Prizm is what started me with picking up more Gonzo cards.  This one is numbered 348/399.  I wish he had used a better Sharpie, but it is signed, and I can't really complain.
I really love the 1997 Zenith set (top left).  I looked at picking up a box of it, and it turns out, it is a very small set.  I may pick some more up and try to get a few more signed for my album.  Top right is a 2001 Topps Heritage.  I like that 1952 design, and also a photo of Gonzalez as a Tiger.  The 2002 Stadium Club (bottom left) is the only one from that set that has made it into the album as of yet.  The photo is really nice and glossy.  I might have to look into a box of those, as well, depending on price.  Finally, the 1998 Topps Picture Perfect insert turned out well and finishes off the success.

I mailed to Gonzalez on January 6 and got the cards back on March 17, for a 71-day TAT.

No comments: