Saturday, May 2, 2020

TTM Success - Mike LaValliere

I have to keep my eye on the private signings list on SCN and jump on guys who I need for my set who don't sign all too often.  I was able to get Mike LaValliere on his base 1098 and Cardinals Leaders 1987 Topps already signed by Ray Soff.
I need to get Ozzie Smith on the above leaders card, and it will be complete.  I could have gotten him last month via a private signing, but I didn't pick it up in time.

LaValliere (b. 1960) played in the majors from 1984 to 1995 for the Phillies, Cardinals, Pirates and White Sox.  He had 663 hits, 18 home runs and a .268 batting average.  He was a Gold Glove Award winner in 1987.

I mailed to the signing on January 29 and got the cards back on March 12, for a 43-day TAT.  I paid a fee of $8/card.

No comments: