Thursday, January 16, 2020

Christmas Gift and 50/50 From Dylan D

My friend, Dylan, completed some 50/50s for me and included some additional autos as a Christmas gift for me, recently.  Dylan graphs in Connecticut and hooked me up with some pretty nice stuff.  The above Fernando Romero Topps Holiday card was one of the ones he included in the package.  The card is really cool, and will look great in my album.
This Bryson Stott from 2019 Stars & Stripes was one I had found at the LCS and Dylan was able to get it signed for me.  It turned out great, and I am super happy to get it back.
Finally, here is an assortment of cards that I sent for the 50/50, along with some extras that Dylan provided.  He had done a great job in getting stuff signed, and I can't wait until we can to the next batch of 50/50s.

Thanks so much for the package, Dylan!

No comments: