Sunday, April 7, 2019

TTM SUccess - Orlando Mercado

I put myself behind even further by forgetting to bring my laptop with me on my trip this past weekend, but I'll get back together soon.  I wanted to get some TTMs posted before I got into some recent IP stuff, so here we go.

I crossed another player off of my 1987 checklist with this success from Orlando Mercado.  He signed my card with a dried-up Sharpie, but it still counts.  Maybe I will upgrade it sometime in the future, but the card is signed.
I also had him sign this really cool 1990 Topps traded.  I like all of the colors on the card, and it will look cool in my album.

Mercado (b. 1951) played in the majors from 1982 to 1984 and 1986 to 1990 for the Mariners, Rangers, Tigers, A's, Twins, Mets and Expos.  He had 112 hits, 7 home runs and a .199 batting average.

I mailed to Mercado on February 25 and got the cards back on March 11, for a 14-day TAT.

No comments: