Sunday, April 28, 2019

Another TTM Success From Wally Westlake

I'm back from my 2019 graphing road trip, and left a bunch of stuff unposted due to how hectic our schedule was.  I need to get caught up yet again, but I think I have a plan.

Anyway, I had gotten some vintage Topps back from Wally Westlake a while back, since I had been wanting to add to some of those years on my ledger before these guys pass on.  Westlake is 98 years old (99 in November) and is still signing nicely.
I added to 1952 and 1955 Topps, and both cards turned out great.  I had picked them up on Ebay and sent them out immediately when they came in.
Westlake also sent some signed photos, which turned out really well.  I added those to my signed postcard album.
I mailed to Westlake on March 5 and got the cards back on March 19, for a 14-day TAT.

No comments: