Saturday, August 25, 2018

National Free Signer - Marty Cordova

I had gotten Marty Cordova TTM a while back, so when I saw that he was a free signer this year at the National, I had no cards of his.  So, I went on Ebay and bought a couple that I thought would look cool in my album.  The above 2002 Topps Pristine turned out awesome.  It is numbered 21/70 and has perforated edges.  It looks really awesome in person.
I ended up with extra Cordova vouchers, but no enough cards, so I found these two in a dime box and they turned out awesome, as well.  I especially liked the 2003 Topps Opening Day, since I didn't have any in my album.
Back to the cards I ordered; I really have wanted a 1996 Pinnacle Aficionado signed for a long time.  I want to build the set and put it in an album at some point, but they are really tough to find.  I'm just happy that I got this one signed, and it is now in my autograph album.

No comments: