Wednesday, August 29, 2018

July 26, 2018 - Hillcats at Wood Ducks

With all of my National posts, I fell behind on my graphing posts.  So, here are some cards I got signed when the Lynchburg Hillcats came to town right before I left for the National.  I got a bunch of 50/50s done, and a few for myself.

The above Stars and Stripes Justni Garza was part of a 50/50 for Gerard.  I didn't have any of these, so it was nice to add one to the album.
I was really happy to get a few of these 2013 Perfect Game Micah Miniard cards signed.  Chris ended up with one, since I had several.
I was able to get a few 2017 Bowman Ernie Clement signed.  He was super nice, and ended up going on the DL right after I left for the show.  He has since been promoted to Akron, after playing only 33 games in the Carolina League.
Finally, I got a few cards signed by Leody Taveras.  He has been tough this year because he only signs one card per person.  So many people have asked me if I can take 50/50s of him, I finally had to start refusing stuff.

No comments: