Friday, April 20, 2018

TTM Success - Dave Gumpert

I'm trying to climb back into the land of the living over the last few days.  I'm feeling a little better, but still not out of the woods.  So, I hope this weekend can be spent getting back to normal health, and maybe get some cards cleaned up and put away.

I did start a new autograph album, my 8th, which is pretty cool.  I can probably fill it pretty fast with all of the TTMs I have laying around that need to be posted.  This one from Dave Gumpert won't fill too many spots in the pages, but its a start.
I got Gumpert on a 1984 and a 1987 Topps.  I ended up with an extra 87 Topps, so I sent it along to my buddy, Max.

Gumpert (b. 1958) played in the majors in 1982, 1983, 1985, 1986 and 1987 for the Tigers, Cubs and Royals.  He had a career record of 3-2 with 76 strike outs and a 4.31 ERA.

I mailed to Gumpert on March 5 and got the cards back on March 16, for an 11-dat TAT.

No comments: