Check out my COMC Portfolio

Follow me on Instagram @wregenthal and Twitter @foulbuntWilliam


Check out the cards I'm offering on COMC.


http://www.comc.com/Users/wregenthal

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Instagram Trade With Spencer

I completed a trade on Instagram last week with a guy named Spencer that landed me this awesome 2011 Leaf Draft Sonny Gray auto.  I haven't added much to the Sonny Gray PC in a while, so when I saw that he had this card available, I did what I could to get it.

Spencer got a Gregory Polanco Bowman Sterling auto and a Jordan Zimmermann gold chrome parallel, and I got the Gray, a Chris Davis Bowman Chrome parallel and a card that will be a Christmas present for a friend of mine.

Spencer was really nice and easy to deal with.  If you are on Instagram, he has some nice stuff available.  Check out his page at SMCards9.
Post a Comment