Sunday, December 13, 2015

2016 Orioles Fan Fest Thoughts

Another Fan Fest is in the books and while it was a lot more rushed this year (thanks Orioles for forgetting to book the venue for January, we all know that's what happened), we had a good time.

I left there with a bunch of stuff: 9 signed baseballs, 23 signed post cards (my son helped me get a bunch of them), 2 new hats, a new hoodie, a game used spring training jersey, a pair of winter gloves, MORE RALLY TOWELS, a Steve Pearce bobble head, a coffee table book, a bunch of Orioles fathead stickers and a game used lineup card.

I went to Fan Fest this year with my son Chris and my friend Ryan from "O No Another Orioles Blog".  At Fan Fest, I met up with my good friend, Michael, and I also met a fellow instagrammer named Reed.  I ended up giving Reed my extra Dylan Bundy ball because he has followed me on Instagram for a long time and always seems to be a nice guy.

I will break down everything that I got over the course of this coming week.  I hope you will all stay tuned to check it all out!

No comments: