Thursday, December 10, 2015

Huge 1994 Topps Package From Michael A.

I got a small box in the mail a couple days ago from Michael A, in Arizona.  In the box was a bunch of 1994 Topps that I needed for the set that I have been slowly working on for quite a while.  The deal for the cards was in the making for a long time, as well.  Michael finally got them in the mail, and I spent last night knocking the list down and updating my wishlist.

I have had a few people tell me that they can help me close out that set, which would be very welcome.  I'm glad I finally got the box from Michael and got my list updated.  I think I counted last night that I need only 47 cards to complete the set.  Not bad at all.  It will be a goal of mine to finish this set in 2016 and move on to 1995 Topps.  I have been really slow in finishing those sets, but once I do, I will have a string of Topps sets from 1973 to 2015.  Seeing that really makes me want to get them done!

Thanks for the package, Michael!

No comments: