Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Card Shop Pickup - 2015 Topps Archives Brady Anderson Auto

Jacob, the "new" guy at the card shop, surprised me last week when I visited when he told me that he had a card I might be interested in.  He had just pulled this 2015 Topps Archives Brady Anderson auto out of a pack of cards.  He was right, I was interested in it.

I don't recall that I have seen any other cards signed by Brady.  Of course, I haven't looked any up, but still, one would think I would see some regardless.  Brady was one of my favorite Orioles as I was growing up, and I'm very happy that he is still a member of the organization.  He currently serves as the strength and conditioning coordinator for the organization, and a special assistant to the GM.

I really appreciated Jacob holding onto this card for me, and I was very happy to add it to my collection.

No comments: