Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Another Gift From Michael - 2014 Topps Mini Reimold Black Parallel

My friend, Michael, hooked me up again when he picked this Nolan Reimold 2014 Topps Mini black parallel up for me.  It had been offered to my by the same guy a couple times, but he always was catching me at a bad time.  I had been saving up for the National the first time, and the second time, I was trying to recover from the National.

It doesn't matter now, since Michael picked it up.  The card is really nice and is numbered 4/5.  I like these really low numbered cards, especially if I am able to get my hands on them.  I haven't pursued this rainbow too vigorously, since I have been concentrating on Davis, but any Reimold I can get is a good thing.

Thanks so much for not letting this card slip away from me, Michael!

No comments: