Thursday, September 17, 2015

Birthday Gift From Ryu - 2015 Panini Diamond Kings Chris Davis Dual Relic

I got a nice surprise package in the mail yesterday.  It turned out, it was a birthday gift from my good friend, Ryu.  I wasn't expecting it at all, but that's how he operates.  He has dropped some really nice care packages on me, and I appreciate every one of them.

This time around, Ryu hooked me up with a stack of recent Orioles cards and this beauty.  This is a 2015 Panini Diamond Kings Chris Davis dual relic.  The card is numbered 16/25.  I had seen a few of these on Ebay and Instagram, but never pulled the trigger on getting one of them.

Ryu also included a nice letter in the package, which is something I always look forward to.  We all know that the letters are usually my favorite part of a care package.

Thanks so much for thinking of me, Ryu!  I love the package!

No comments: