Friday, September 25, 2015

Jonathan Schoop Pickups From an Instagram Trade

I was browsing Instagram recently when I saw that a guy had a collection of Jonathan Schoop cards posted for a really good price.  He wanted $30 for three cards, with one that really caught my eye. The above 2015 Topps 2014 Post Season patch is just a really cool card.  The relic cards themselves are tough to pull, so a patch card is doubly so.  I bought one at The National for $25, so getting this, plus extras for $30 was a no-brainer.

The patch card is numbered 41/100, and is really sharp.  I'm holding out hope that the O's can pull out a miracle this season.  Hey, stranger things have happened, right?
This is my first and only Sepia parallel from 2015 Chrome.  I was glad that he had this, because I always enjoy the Sepia parallels.  I hate that they are not numbered this year, but oh well, they're still nice.
Finally, another awesome card was this 2015 Topps Chrome gold parallel numbered 38/50.  I don't know if I am going to pursue the Schoop rainbow, but if I do, I have a good head start.  Again, I wish Chris Davis was in 2015 Chrome, but oh well.  Schoop is a heck of a player, and I am glad to add these to my collection.

The guy I got all of these from is lukescards13, and according to him, I was his very first Instagram deal.  I was happy to help him with a positive experience, and I hope that he continues collecting.

No comments: