Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Instagram Pickup - Willie Stargell Manufactured Patch

I don't know what it is, but I really like Willie Stargell cards.  Maybe it's the amazing yellow uniforms?  I'm not sure.  I shouldn't like him, since he beat the Orioles in two World Series that both went 7 games (1971 and 1979).  Still, he was a great player, and is widely respected as a Hall of Famer.

I got this card in a deal with a kid on Instagram who's name escapes me.  I don't remember what I traded for it, but I know he got the better end of the deal.  I was just glad to add this cool card to my collection.

I have quite a few Stargell Topps cards in my HOF collection, and I always am looking to add more.  I need to pick up his RC at some point, since it is on my Top 10 wishlist.  I might look for one at The National.

No comments: