Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Care Package From Elitecardsnstuff

I got a care package in the mail recently from a guy I traded with on Instagram who uses the screen name of Elitecardsnstuff.  We traded a few months ago, and he surprised me with a random care package that had the above Fleer Ultra Iron Man Cal Ripken, a Bowman Platinum Jonathan Schoop and a Tim Lincecum for Chris.

The Ripken card is cool because it shows Cal, Sr. and Bill along with Cal.  I remember the '88 Donruss that showed the three of them, and always felt it was a great card.  Of the three, I have autos of Cal and Cal, Sr.  I still need to get one of Bill.

Thanks for the care package!

So, with this post, I have finally caught up on my "to be blogged" pile.  I have a couple pieces coming in the mail, but I have tried really hard to lay off of buying for a while.  The stuff I have coming were "must haves" for various PCs.  I don't have any trades lined up at the moment.  I should be doing more soon, once I figure out what I want to do with the June card show.

Don't worry, though.  Even without a "to be blogged" pile, there will still be plenty of content.  I'll just have to think a little harder, which might just be dangerous.

No comments: