Friday, May 1, 2015

Care Package From Sam H.

I have learned that there are a lot of guys named Sam on Instagram.  When I went back to figure out what the screen name of the guy who sent me this care package, it took me quite a while to figure out which one it was.  Luckily, I figured it out, and sportscards33 is the guy who hooked me up with a nice care package of Orioles cards.
In the package, there were several Brooks Robinson cards that I needed, like the Canvas Collection card at the top and this World Series Heroes card.  Brooks is awesome, and I hope to be able to get a voucher to meet him again at this year's National.  That is my goal, and it is a pretty attainable one, at that.
Finally, here is a nice emerald parallel of Cal Ripken from 2014 Topps Museum Collection.  This is numbered 160/199.  You can never go wrong with Museum Collection, in my opinion.  It is really one of my favorite sets.

Thanks so much for the care package, Sam!  I really appreciate it, and I will plan on doing some deals with you in the future!

No comments: