Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Instagram Trade With Ben - Awesome Relic Cards and More

I completed a trade with my friend, Ben, a few weeks ago when I sent him something that I can't remember (which is normal) for this awesome Brooks Robinson 2006 UD Legendary Cuts relic card.  I didn't have it, yet, so I was really happy to add it to my collection.

One of the products I miss the most from UD is Legendary Cuts.  I'd open some past boxes, but for that price, I'd be afraid of getting some redemptions that they will no longer honor.
As a bonus, Ben threw in this 2012 Topps Gypsy Queen black mini parallel that I didn't have yet. This is a really nice card as well.
Finally, another piece I asked for in the deal was this Dustin Ackley relic card numbered 46/50 from 2012 Topps.  I know someone who collects Ackley, so I plan on using this as trade bait.

Thanks for the deal, Ben!

No comments: