Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Instagram Purchase From Anthony - 2014 Bowman Chrome Manny Machado Blue Refractor

I was contacted recently by my friend, Anthony who offered to sell me this nice 2014 Bowman Chrome blue refractor of Manny Machado at a good price.  I made the deal nice and fast and he shipped right away.

The card is numbered 6/250 and looks great.  I think I paid $2 for the card, not bad.

I am in the process of adding my PC cards into a spreadsheet so that I can tell easier whether or not I have something in my collection.  I have logged my Chris Davis cards, so far and time permitting, Machado, then Reimold will be next.  We'll see if I keep it updated.  The plan is to transfer the spreadsheets to Google docs and have them linked on my blog, that way folks can look and see what I have before discussing a trade.  In a perfect world, this would be an amazing tool to use.  It all depends on the operator (me) to keeping it updated.  Good luck to me on that one...

Thanks for the deal, Anthony!

No comments: