Thursday, October 30, 2014

Instagram Trade With Joey - 2009 Topps Chrome Nolan Reimold Red Parallel

I got a sweet PC addition in the mail today from my friend Joey (@beantownbreaks) from Instagram.  He specifically picked this Nolan Reimold for me because we had agreed to a trade a while back for a card he was scheduled to get in, but the guy he was getting it from never sent.  So, I have been holding the stuff he was interested in, in hopes that he could find something else comparable for trade.  He finally got a piece when he found this 21/25 Reimold that I needed for my collection.

I already have the refractor and blue autographs, and now I have this red parallel.  The gold parallels have been selling for ridiculous prices, so I doubt I will see one of those any time soon.  I'm just glad to have the red out of the way.

Thanks for the deal, Joey.  I plan on shipping to you tomorrow.

No comments: