Saturday, October 18, 2014

Some Reimolds From Ryan

I visited my good friend, Ryan a few months ago to see the Richmond Flying Squirrels play the Bowie Baysox.  If you recall, this was the last game for Nolan Reimold in the Orioles organization and Ryan and I wanted to see Nolan before he was DFA'd.  Nolan ended up with the Blue Jays, then the Diamondbacks. He is now a free agent and should be picked up by someone for next season.

Ryan gave me a nice stack of O's cards when I visited and a bunch of them were minor league cards of Nolan.  I didn't have any of them, so I was glad Ryan hooked me up.
I hate that Nolan is no longer an Oriole, but I still am a fan and wish him well.  I really hope he gets a nice contract with someone and can stay healthy.

Ryan is a great guy and one of my best friends in the card community.  We do a lot of things together, be it Fan Fest or going to different games.  I know he was hurting as bad as I was when the Orioles were defeated in the ALCS by the Royals, but we both know that the O's will be back next year.

No comments: