Check out my COMC Portfolio

Follow me on Instagram @wregenthal and Twitter @foulbuntWilliam


Check out the cards I'm offering on COMC.


http://www.comc.com/Users/wregenthal

Friday, October 12, 2012

It Was Fun While It Lasted

Well, I'm proud of my boys, but they just couldn't get past the Yankees.  Story of the year, they would pull even but couldn't surpass the Yankees and put them away.  Now, here's to a nice, restful offseason and let's get back to it when Spring Training starts in February.  I think the Orioles can do well next year.  Markakis, Roberts and Reimold should be back from injuries and the young pitchers will have the experience they have gained from this season.

I want to thank everyone for the well wishes during this season and this series.  This has been the most amazing season that I've been a part of and I have loved every minute of it.

I'm going to be away from my blog for an undetermined amount of time as I get over the loss, but I will return.
Post a Comment