Monday, January 3, 2011

Mail Day - Johnny Mize Autographed Baseball

My grandma gave me some money for Christmas. As fun as it would have been to take the money and pay bills with it, I really wanted to get myself something that I would hold onto instead. Yeah, I know, I'm practical, haha. I'm very satisfied with my choice. I picked up this authenticated (by an auction house) Johnny Mize autographed ball off of ebay. The signature is beautiful, as you can see above. Oh yeah, did anyone notice that I finally figured out how to take better pictures of autos with my camera? Looks amazing, right? Thanks Grandma!!

4 comments:

Drew said...

First off, the baseball looks fantastic, nice auto! Second, the picture looks nice, glad you got that fixed! Nice!

Flash said...

Awesome auto. Did you change your picture option to portrait mode?

Play at the Plate said...

The photo looks great. The ball is even better.

William Regenthal said...

Yeah, I discovered the portrait function. We've had the camera for 4 or 5 years now and it took me that long. Sad, I know. Oh well, I saved myself from having to get another camera. I'm loving how the pictures look now...