Saturday, October 26, 2024

Another TTM Success From Fred Stanley

Back in 2016 and in 2021, I got TTM successes from Fred Stanley.  When I got the 2021 success back, I had forgotten that I had sent to Stanley before, so the post was pretty much a duplicate of the first one.  This time around, I remembered that I had sent to him before.  This request was to get some more older cards out of my boxes. 
I got a 1974 Topps (top), 1975 Topps (above left) and a 1980 Topps (above right) signed by Stanley.

The cards turned out great.  I'm pretty sure the 74 and 75 came from the massive amount of cards I got from Conrad.  The 1980 came from a broken set that I've used to populate TTMs for some time now.

I mailed to Stanley on September 6 and got the cards back on September 24, for an 18-day TAT. 

No comments: