Monday, October 14, 2024

TTM Success - Mark Hendrickson

These three cards of Mark Hensrickson have been in my boxes for a while.  I finally sent them out, including the above Aberdeen Ironbirds team set card.  I was glad to get this one out of the old team set and into the autograph album. 
I also got these two Upper Deck cards, a 2007 and 2008.  Both of these sets are really good ones to get signed.  I especially like getting them out of the boxes, since I have so many.

Hendrickson (b. 1974) played in the majors from 2002 to 2011 for the Blue Jays, Devil Rays, Dodgers, Marlins and Orioles.  He had a record of 58-74 with 666 strike outs and a 5.03 ERA.

Hendrickson also played in the NBA from 1996 to 2000 for the 76ers, Kings, Nets and Cavaliers.

I mailed to Hendrickson on August 14 and got the cards back on August 31, for a 17-day TAT. 

No comments: