Friday, July 21, 2023

TTM Success - Ryan Pepiot

There are quite a few people who don't like Panini products because they don't have team logos.  Me, I don't mind as much, as long as the card is a nice product.  2022 Panini Capstone was a nice-looking product, and I was glad to add a second card from that set to my autograph album.  The card in question is the above card I got back TTM from Ryan Pepiot.  I got the card, and three others, back from Spring Training.
I got Pepiot's 2022 Topps Update, 2022 Topps Update Chrome and 2022 Topps Update Chrome purple parallel signed.  All of the cards turned out nicely.

Pepiot (b. 1997) played for the Dodgers last season.  He had a record of 3-0 with 42 strike outs and a 3.47 ERA.  Pepiot has been on the DL since April with an oblique strain.

I mailed to Pepiot on February 11 and got the cards back on March 10, for a 27-day TAT.

No comments: