Tuesday, July 11, 2023

June 2023 Graphing of Mudcats at Wood Ducks

Before we left for vacation, Chris and I got to three games between the Mudcats and Wood Ducks. Anthony Gutierrez was finally back off of the DL.  I had a bunch of his cards to get signed, and got them done.  The above lunar crater parallel turned out great.  This is by far my favorite parallel this year.
I got the aqua lunar crater parallel (above, right) of Gutierrez signed, as well.  My friend, Gerard, ordered a bunch of parallels of Andres Mesa.  They all turned out great.  Mesa is super nice and always signs well.
The parallels turned out awesome.  I hope Gerard gets me some more for me to keep.  I got an orange refractor signed for him.  I'm ready for one of those for my album. 
I got a bunch of Wood Ducks team set cards signed during this series.  I'm not done with the set, just yet.  Still, I've made a huge dent in the set, and am looking forward to finishing it.
The team set cards look great, and look even better when signed. 
I had an assortment of Kenny Holmberg cards in the autograph books all season, and he finally came in during this series.  Holmberg is such a nice guy, I was glad to get him to sign the cards I had.
I had extra Holmberg cards that I gave out to Jessie and Billy.  I'm not sure if they saw Holmberg when he was here, but here's to hoping he comes back. 
Finally, some new Mudcats with cards were here.  I got some Jace Avina and Luis Lara 2023 Bowmans signed, along with a Will Rudy 2022 Panini Prizm Draft.

I was able to rack the three games I saw; in all, we got the following autographs: Jojo Blackmon x 1, Cam Cauley x 7, Danyer Cueva x 8, Aidan Curry x 2, Anthony Gutierrez x 40, Kenny Holmberg x 9, Jackson Leath x 4, Leandro Lopez x 4, Dylan MacLean x 2, DJ McCarty x 4, Damian Mendoza x 1, Andres Mesa x 14, Jesus Moreno x 1, Alberto Mota x 5, Konner Piotto x 4, Luis Ramirez x 1, Adrian Rodriguez x 1, Tommy Specht x 2, Jace Avina x 11, Jeferson Figueroa x 1, Luis Lara x 9, Hedbert Perez x 20, Will Rudy x 2, Jheremy Vargas x 6, Gleider Figuereo x 13, Nick Janssen x 4, Ian Moller x 5, Neal Ori x 4, Ryan Straney x 4, Matt Brosky x 4, Carlos Maldonaldo x 5, Joseph Montalvo x 5, Brock Porter x 2, Julio Valdez x 2 and Kai Wynyard x 1 (208 total autographs).

No comments: