Wednesday, May 18, 2022

TTM Success - Larry Milbourne

Several older cards were added to my autograph album with this TTM success from Larry Milbourne.  I had his cards in my box for a long time and finally got around to sending to him TTM.  The above 1975 Topps was the main card I wanted to send along,.  I'd say it turned out well like I normally do, but really, his signature is kind of nondescript.  Still, the card is finally signed and has taken a place in the album.
I also sent off a 1980 Topps, 1981 Topps and 1981 Topps Traded.  The cards look cool, and I am glad to finally have them moved out of my box.

Milbourne (b. 1951) played in the majors from 1974 to 1984 for the Astros, Mariners, Yankees, Twins, Indians and Phillies.  He had 623 hits, 11 home runs and a .254 batting average.

I mailed to Milbourne on February 28 and got the cards back on March 21, for a 21-day TAT.  I paid a fee of $5.00/card.

No comments: