Monday, November 29, 2021

TTM Success - Ronnie Welty

Here are some more Orioles cards that I pulled from my boxes and got signed TTM.  I remember seeing Ronnie Welty play for Frederick, and I probably got him on a team ball, but this was way before I was getting cards signed.  Now, I have this 2011 Bowman in my album, and it looks great.
This 2011 Bowman foil parallel also turned out great.  I love how this turned out, as the white foil looks really nice.

Welty (b. 1988) was a 20th round pick by the Orioles in the 2008 June Amateur Draft out of Chandler-Gilbert Community College in Arizona.  He played in the minors from 2008 to 2013 in the Orioles and Phillies systems, reaching AA.  He had 498 hits, 58 home runs and a .279 batting average.

I mailed to Welty on October 19 and got the cards back on October 28, for a 9-day TAT.

No comments: