Tuesday, November 30, 2021

TTM Success - Max Stassi

This TTM success from Max Stassi was a nice one that I got back from Spring Training.  Spring Training TTMs for the last two years almost seem like they were a waste of time.  I got very few returns and a whole lot of cards are out there somewhere (probably in the trash), and I will probably be waiting forever for them.  So, when I got this return from Stassi, I was happy.
I got a card from 2019 Topps , 2010 Pro Debut, a 2020 Topps and a 2020 Topps gold signed by Stassi.  The all look nice, and have been put away in my album.

Stassi (b. 1991) has played in the majors since 2013 for the Astros and Angels.  He has 181 hits, 32 home runs and a .225 batting average.

I mailed to Stassi on February 9 to Angels Spring Training, and got the cards back on October 30, for a 263-day TAT.

No comments: