Saturday, November 27, 2021

TTM Success - Buddy Groom

Some more cards were taken out of the big Orioles box that Max sent me and sent off for TTM.  Well, some were from that box, and a couple others were ones that I had pulled a while back to send off.  They all got put together and sent out, and came back signed.
All of the Orioles cards (the 2003 Donruss, 2003 Topps Total and 2004 Topps Total) came from Max, and the 1993 Topps and 1994 Donruss were ones I had put aside in my TTM box and held onto for several years before I finally dropped them in the mail.  All of the cards look nice, and have been added to my album.

Groom (b. 1965) played in the majors from 1992 to 2005 for the Tigers, Marlins, A's, Orioles, Yankees and Diamondbacks.  He had a record of 31-32 with 494 strike outs and a 4.64 ERA.

I mailed to Groom on October 14 and got the cards back on October 25, for an 11-day TAT.

No comments: