Tuesday, October 20, 2020

TTM Success - TJ Sikkema

I got some cards signed by TJ Sikkema that I would have liked to get signed in person this season, but there was no graphing to be had, at all.  So, I have been stuck sending out TTMs to damn near everyone that I can.  I have sent out more TTMs this year than in any year in the past, and there are still 2 and a half months to go.

I got a 2020 Pro Debut and a 2019 Bowman Draft signed, and they both look awesome.

Sikkema (b. 1998) was a first round (38th overall) draft pick by the Yankees in the 2019 June Amateur Draft out of the University of Missouri.

He pitched in 4 games at Low A Staten Island last season and went 0-0 with 13 strike outs and a 0.84 ERA.

I mailed to Sikkema on June 29 and got the cards back on August 3, for a 35-day TAT.

No comments: