Saturday, December 14, 2019

TTM Success - Ryan Church

I still struggle finding recent guys who sign, a lot more than maybe players from the 70s and 80s, but lately, I have done a lot better in finding the players, and more importantly, finding their cards.  Recently, I pulled a ton of Ryan Church cards so I could sent TTM.  I had a whole bunch of his stuff, and really enjoyed narrowing it down to what I finally sent out.  I settled on 5 cards that all turned out well.

The above 2008 Goudey doesn't come from one of my favorite set, but it really turned out well.  The colors on the card are sharp, and will look really nice in my album.
I really like this 2009 Heritage.  It turned out really well, and looks great when scanned.  1960 Topps was such a nice set and I like this Heritage set.
I also got a 2010 Heritage, 2008 Stadium Club and a 2010 Topps signed by Church.

Church (b. 1978) played in the majors from 2004 to 2010 for the Expos, Nationals, Mets, Braves, Pirates and Diamondbacks.  He had 500 hits, 56 home runs and a .264 batting average. 

I mailed to Church on September 30, and got the cards back on November 8, for a 39-day TAT.

No comments: