Monday, December 2, 2019

TTM Success - Bob Hansen

I was able to use one of the few 1975 Topps cards that I have left for another TTM success.  I had gotten a bunch of 75s a while ago from my buddy, Max, and used some of them for a secret Santa around the blogs.  While I enjoy giving folks gifts, I was really disappointed because I never got a thank you for those cards.  I should have saved them and used more of them for TTMs.  That's what happens sometimes when you do something nice for someone; it goes unappreciated.

Anyway, I was able to get this card back signed from Bob Hansen.  I had actually sent him two cards, but he only sent this one back.

Hansen (b. 1948) played in the majors in 1974 and 1976 for the Brewers.  He had 36 hits, 2 home runs and a .242 batting average.

I mailed to Hansen on October 23 and got the card back on October 31, for an 8-day TAT.

No comments: