Saturday, October 5, 2019

TTM Success - Mike Brown

I took some time and went through the 1987 checklist again and compared it to recent TTM successes.  I do this once in a while, and it helps me pull guys that are currently signing.  This time around, I was able to pull maybe 10 guys that didn't seem to be actively signing before.

I pulled this Mike Brown card and saw that there was another Mike Brown who was linked to the checklist that wasn't actively signing.  THIS Mike Brown was, I found, once I did a search on the name and figured out it was this guy.  So, I mailed the card off and got it back pretty quickly.

Brown (b. 1959) played in the majors from 1983 to 1986 and 1988 for the Angels and Pirates.  He had 239 hits, 23 home runs and a .265 batting average.

I mailed to Brown on September 13 and got the card back on September 23, for a 10-day TAT.  I paid a fee of $5.00.

No comments: