Wednesday, October 30, 2019

TTM Success - Rob Mackowiak

I saw a lot of posts on Instagram showing that Rob Mackowiak was signing TTM, so I jumped on board and send a few cards out, myself.  This is what actually prompted me to spend much of the MLB playoffs by going through my card boxes.  I went through a bunch of years of cards and pulled a ton of guys who are signing, so I should have enough subjects to send to for quite a long time.
I sent some pretty nice Mackowiak cards, like the 2007 Topps at the top of the page, or the above 2007 Upper Deck, 2006 Topps or 2008 Topps Update.

Mackowiak (b. 1976) played in the majors from 2001 to 2008 for the Pirates, White Sox, Padres and Nationals.  He had 603 hits, 64 home runs and a .259 batting average.

I mailed to Mackowiak on September 30 and got the cards back on October 11, for an 11-day TAT.

No comments: