Sunday, August 18, 2019

2019 National Pickups - Unsigned Set Needs

I have neglected my sets that I have been working on for quite some time.  While I was at the National, and when I wasn't waiting in line to get stuff signed, I did try to knock a few things off of my lists.

I picked up 18 1955 Bowmans for that set.  The biggest card was the above Gil Hodges for $10.00.  I also upgraded my Ralph Kiner.
I really have left the 1967 set hanging, so I made sure to cross some numbers off of the list.  I picked up 13 1967s, so I made a small ding in the armor there.
Finally, I only picked up two high number 1972s.  I was going to look for more, but by the time I got around to it on Sunday, I had one $100 bill left, and I didn't want to break it.  Oh well.

I probably won't add much to the sets until next year's National, but you never know.  I might get an itch this offseason and pick up some more and cross some more numbers off.

My needs lists are all updated, in case anyone was wondering.

No comments: