Friday, August 9, 2019

2019 National Pickups - Cards From Max

One of the best benefits of the National being in Chicago is that I get to see my good friend, Max, in person for a bit.  He's gotten really busy lately with graphing, and other commitments, so I didn't get to see him nearly as much as I would have liked.  Still, we were able to get together, and Max handed off a couple cards that he was able to get signed for me over the last few months.

I had mentioned something to him about wanting to get this 1995 Topps Sandy Alomar, Jr. card signed, and he told me to send it to him.  Max sees Alomar at games from time to time, and figured he would be able to get the card done.  It looks awesome!  This is one of those great photos that Topps has used, and I am so glad I can add this one to my album.
Max also crossed a card off of m 1987 Topps needs list.  I have been trying to get Dave Stewart for some time now, and now I finally have it.

Thanks so much for the cards, Max!

No comments: