Sunday, November 18, 2018

TTM Success - Roosevelt Brown

I'm pretty sure I found this 1999 Flair Showcase Wave of the Future Roosevelt Brown at the National this summer.  I figured I would give it a shot to send TTM, and it really came out well.  It has the surface of a Sportsflics card, so I wasn't too sure the auto would hold.  I have never gotten a Sportsflics card signed, so I was really in the dark how this one would look, but since it came from a dime box, it was worth a shot.
Just in case the Flair Showcase didn't work out, I also sent this 2000 Bowman.  This one looks really great, so the TTM request was a true success.

Brown (b. 1975) played in the majors from 1999 to 2002 for the Cubs.  He had 111 hits, 11 home runs and a .251 batting average.

I mailed to Brown on August 21 and got the cards back on September 25, for a 35-day TAT.

No comments: