Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Another TTM Success From Brett Butler

I had to send to Brett Butler again because I failed to send him a 1987 Topps the first time I mailed to him.  Luckily, I had a couple other cards that I really wanted to see done, so it worked out.

I always enjoyed the 1992 Triple Play set.  It was one of the first that I could afford a hobby box of, and I'm certain there are a ton of the cards still floating around my parent's attic.  I liked this Little Hotshots card from that set, and can now add it to the album.
In addition to the 1987, I also sent the really colorful 1995 Fleer.  It turned out great.  I think I want to find a box of these and try for some more of them during my TTM requests.

I mailed to Butler again on April 10 and got the cards back on April 21, for an 11-day TAT.

No comments: