Saturday, January 9, 2016

Ebay Pickup - 2015 Topps Mini Chris Davis Red Parallel

I signed up for EBay bucks recently at the behest on one of my Instagram friends (I think it was Nick S., but I'm not sure).  I got my first email from Ebay Bucks and was able to use the ones I had earned to get almost half price on this 2015 Topps Mini Chris Davis numbered 4/5.

The list price was $29.99 shipped, and I got $12 off, so I think I got a nice steal on it.  I think the card looks really cool, so I am glad I was able to pick it up.  I was more worried about not getting one because they are so short printed, so I really made my move pretty quick.  I probably would have bought it, even without the Ebay Bucks discount.

There is another red parallel of Davis listed on Ebay.  I have considered going ahead and getting that one, too, but I don't really have $30 to spend on a card I already have at the moment.  Maybe I will leave it for some other Davis super collector.

No comments: