Sunday, September 7, 2014

Cards From Andrew - In Person Package

I have had this team bag of cards on my desk for a while now.  Two months, almost.  Andrew handed me these cards upon our meeting in person this summer, and I have been waiting to post the cards, for no apparent reason, except to have something to talk about on a rainy day.  Well, it is raining, and I figured I have waited long enough, so here we go.

Both of the cards I am showing come from 2009, and I hadn't noticed before, but the 2009 O Pee Chee card is actually from a game between the Rangers and Orioles, before Orange Crush was sent to Baltimore.  It's a small world.

The O Pee Chee set was forgettable, like O Pee Chee offerings always are.  Not a bad looking card, really.  It's just, I don't know, O Pee Chee.  Cool thing is, I didn't have it in my collection, and as always, Andrew hooked me up.
Another forgotten set was Topps Ticket to Stardom.  I actually liked Ticket to Stardom when it came out.  I opened quite a few packs and pulled a few nice autos, even an auto and piece of ticket for some player (can't remember who it was, but I held onto it).

Thanks for the cards, Andrew!  As always, I appreciate it, and I almost have a package ready for you.

No comments: